Public Works

If you leave within the city limits of Cramerton then the cost is covered by the payment of the property taxes.  There is no additional fee for this service.

Call Town Hall at 704-824-4337.  You will need to provide the address that the cart was assigned to when you call.
Please call Town Hall at 704-824-4337.  
The recycling schedule can be found at this link:  Recycling Schedule
Acceptable recyclable materials include:  Flattened cardboard (no larger than 2 x 2 squares), Magazines, Office/Copy Paper, Brown Paper Bags, Newspaper, Paperboard (cereal boxes, etc), Paper dairy & juice containers rinsed out, Phone books, Plastic bottles (#1-5, 7), Glass bottles & jars rinsed out, clean Aluminum cans, foil, & baking tins, Plastic bottles rinsed out, Tin or steel cans.   Please do not include Styrofoam, plastic wrap, grocery plastic bags, yard waste, or food waste.
Waste Management picks up recycling every two weeks.  The recycling schedule can be found here.
All carts need to be at the curb before 7:00 am, and should be pulled from the curb by 7:00 pm.
All bulk items are picked up weekly.  Please have all bulk items at curbside no later than 7:00 a.m. on Monday mornings.  Items will be picked up during the week.  
The Town operates a vacuum leaf pickup during the months of November through February.  All bagged leaves are picked up weekly.  Leaves should be brought to the curb but should not be left as to obstruct traffic or blocking storm drainage grates.

Any type of bag can be used.

Complete the Truck Rental Form and return to Town Hall either in person, by mail, or by email at brobinson@cramerton.org.

Call Town Hall at 704-824-4337.  Please have the address where the bins will be located.

Veterans Memorial

Information will be available at a later date.
Pavers for the Veterans Memorial are $100.
Please call Town Hall at 704-824-4337 to inquire about new pavers.

Boards and Committees

The application for Boards and Committees can be found here.  More information on available Boards and Committees can be found on the Boards and Committees section of the website.