Apply For

Boards and Committees
Boards and Committee Application


Current opportunities with the Town of Cramerton are listed below.  
The Town of Cramerton employment application can be found in our Document Center.   
Please be advised that there is additional employment documentation required for potential employees within our Police Department.  This supplemental application can be found under the Police Department section of the Document Center.

Town of Cramerton Administration Department:
There are no vacancies at this time.

Town of Cramerton Fire Department:
There are no vacancies at this time.

Town of Cramerton Parks and Recreation Department:

Seasonal Athletic, Camp, and Special Event Staff

Town of Cramerton Planning and Zoning Department:
Code Enforcement Officer

Town of Cramerton Police Department:
Police Department Employment Ad

Town of Cramerton Public Works Department:
No positions available at this time.

“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.  If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866)632-9992 to request the form.

You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form.  Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202)690-7442 or email at”

Zoning Permits

Whether you're building a new home, accessory structure, or pool, or starting a new business, it is very likely that you will need to obtain a Zoning Permit.  Zoning Permits are issued by the Planning and Zoning Department, and are required by Gaston County Building Inspections prior to issuing most permits.  You can find the application for a zoning permit in our Document Center; contact the Planning Department at Town Hall for additional information.