Overlook at Riverside
The Town of Cramerton is currently reviewing a request for annexation and rezoning of approximately 479 acres off of S. New Hope Road. This rezoning request would allow for up to:
- 1070 single family homes including 275 townhomes
- 80,000 square feet of retail/commercial uses
- 100,000 square feet of office uses
- 70 acres for a business park/light industrial use
- 10 acres for public parks and expansion of municipal services
In order to comply with new rules regarding virtual Public Hearings, there will be 2 separate meetings scheduled to discuss this project. First, a Public Hearing will be held on August 6, 2020 at 6pm located at the CB Huss Recreation Complex, 8 Julian Street, Cramerton, NC 28032. You are invited to participate either in person at the date, time, and location stated above, or you may view/listen digitally using the credentials shown below. Please note that if you attend in person, the Town will be following the Governor’s executive directives relating to requirements for reducing crowd sizes, social distancing and the wearing of masks.
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 876 9354 0351
The public is encouraged to submit comments via email to TownofCramerton@cramerton.org or by mail at:
Town of Cramerton
155 N Main Street
Cramerton, NC 28032
Please follow these rules for written or electronic public comments:
- Please include your name and address and your comment will be read into the record at the appropriate time. To ensure that your comments are read for the Public Hearing for this project, make sure to include "Overlook at Riverside" in your email subject line.
- Comments submitted anonymously will not be read into the record. Comments are limited to 3 minutes per comment.
- The Board will allocate no ore than one hour per meeting to the reading of submitted Public Comments for this project.
- Comnments are to be directed to the entire board as a whole and not individuals.
- Comments are expected to be civil and wihtin reasonable standards of courtesy.
- Comments that include vulgarity, slander, name calling, personal attacks or threats will not be read into the record.
- All comments will be maintained as a public record and included in the minutes of the meeting.
- Comments must be received on or before Monday, August 3rd at 1:00pm to be included in the August 6th Commissioner Meeting, and Monday, August 17th at 1:00pm to be included in the August 20th Commissioner meeting.
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location)
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
Webinar ID: 867 3715 5590
Project Specific Information
The following information is publicly available for review regarding this rezoning request:
- Rezoning Application
- Annexation Application
- Rezoning Site Plan (large file size)
- Development Standards (text)
- Final Traffic Impact Analysis report
- TIA Appendix
- Presentation by the Developer (PDF)
- Staff Presentation (PowerPoint)
- Staff Presentation (PDF)