FALL 2020 SPORTS CAMPS
Due to the cancellation of Fall Youth Sports because of the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic we will be offering alternative Fall Sports Camps this year. This will better allow us to monitor conditions and symptoms and keep participants in smaller groups. Furthermore it will limit travel and it will allow kids to try a variety of sports as compared to a traditional singular sports season.
Each Camp will be divided into a younger and older age group to maximize eligible participants and to allow instructors to focus on age and skill level appropriate instruction. Each age group will have a maximum of 20 participants and will require a minimum of 10 participants for the camp to make. Each participants will receive a T-shirt and camp prize for each camp.
All camps will be held outside in open air conditions where social distancing can be easily accommodated.
Registration is in person only at the C.B. Huss Recreation Complex - 8 Julian Street; Cramerton NC, 28032. The Recreation Center is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8am-8pm; Friday 8am-5pm; Saturday 10am-3pm; closed on Wednesday and Sunday.
Registration will begin on August 7, 2020 and will be accepted until the Friday before each camp is scheduled to begin.
- Baseball - 5 years old thru 7 years old ; 8 years old thru 12 years old (Age as of May 1, 2021)
- Soccer - 5 years old thru 7 years old ; 8 years old thru 12 years old (Age as of May 1, 2021)
- Volleyball - 7 years old thru 9 years old ; 10 years old thru 12 years old (Age as of January 1, 2021)
- Softball - 7 years old thru 12 years old (Age as of January 1, 2021)
- Speed and Agility - 10 years old thru 15 years old (Age as of August 1, 2020)
- Strength and Conditioning - 10 years old thru 15 years old (Age as of August 1, 2020)
- Baseball - August 31-September 3
- Volleyball - September 7-10
- Soccer - September 14-17
- Speed and Agility - September 21-24
- Baseball - Septemeber 28-October 1
- Volleyball - October 5-8
- Soccer - October 12-15
- Strength and Conditioning - October 19-22
- Softball - October 26-29
Cost - $30 for Cramerton Residents ; $40 for Non-Cramerton Residents
*If participants wish to do more than one camp, each additional camp is $5 off*